Wednesday 7 September 2011

Intelligent Book - now on a real course

This year I've helping out doing some teaching for the University of Queensland in software engineering subjects. During my PhD, I developed some teaching technology, and some of the (less rarified and academic) parts have turned out to be useful in teaching the course. Even better, there was an educational reason why the way we intended to deliver the course meant that we needed to use it -- so I don't need to feel too guilty about foisting my own technology onto the course.

Anyway, I've been blogging about some of the features and how they've been useful on a blog for the technology: theIntelligentBook.

So far, I've been happy with the progress - as features have gone in (I've been updating the technology in my spare time) it's turned out that yes they really are needed. Now, the next challenge will be to convince someone else they want to use it on their course too...

No comments: